Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Honey Mustard Glazed Salmon!

Well, Clean Eating magazine strikes again... this time, in online form!
I had some salmon in the fridge that I had decided I wanted to make. But I was completely undecided on what to do with it. Well, a quick browse on Pinterest led me to a link on Clean Eating Magazine's website, and I thought, 'Damn, that looks mighty tasty.'

And I was right. It was bloody amazing.
I skipped the lentils however, and made oven-roasted brussels sprouts and bulgar with green onion, sundried tomato and spinach.





Here is the link to the recipe! Honey Mustard Glazed Salmon
ENJOY!



Also, a few days ago I tried my hand at 'Roasted Vegetable Eggplant Parmesan' on page 180 of The Eat-Clean Diet Cookbook 2. I replaced the zucchini with mushrooms because I think that zucchini tastes like ass. Commonlaw Spouseoid nearly ate the entire thing, it was THAT TASTY. Tosca... you win again.

 I also remade the BBQ Pork Ribs from the same book because he's been dropping not-so-subtle hints about them ever since I made them a few weeks ago.

Spouseoid: (eating ribs at a restaurant) "Hm. These are good. But, you know, not AS GOOD."
Spouseoid: (eating at home) "This chicken is awesome. But... I could really go for some ribs...."
Spouseoid: (looking through the fridge) "Is that the leftover BBQ sauce you made for the ribs? *SIGH* Those were good."

I GET IT.

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment