Thursday, March 22, 2012

Results!

We all know that clean eating makes us feel happier and healthier. It also helps us dash those extra stubborn pounds.

But remember Mad Abs March? Well, I've been faithfully sticking to my guns. Well, almost. There have only been a handful of days where I *insert lame excuse here*. (except for Blue Man Group. Not only was that a damned good excuse, but I worked my fucking balls off those 3 days. And I don't even have balls.) But every time I didn't have time, I made up for it by doing my reps during my "Sunday rest day", or doing twice as much the next day.

Today was the first day I realized the fruits of my hard work. It didn't happen overnight, it took 22 days to even see a tiny difference! But BAZAM! Zombiegyrl is gettin' some cuts!

I had to squat to get the picture on my tablet. I look ridiculous.
But I stand by my original BAZAM!

So DON'T GIVE UP! Let's do this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment